We provide consulting services, publications, curriculum, and presentations to churches, educators, professional societies, policy makers, civic groups, and other organizations and individuals interested in cultural issues.
Program topics we offer include:
- Culture and the New Spiritualities
- Who's On First?
- What's the Problem With Christianity?
- Relatively Speaking: The Place of Objective Truth in a Culture of Relativism
- Marketplace Spirituality: The Impact of “Faith” in the Marketplace of Ideas
- Cultural Trends: What the Statistical Data Reveals About America’s Cultural Footprints
- Communicating Faith in a Postmodern World
- Understanding World Religions: Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, and Christianity
- East Meets West: The Impact of Eastern Religions upon Western Culture
- Church History and Denominations: The Distinctive Traits of Christian Denominations
- Kids and Culture: Next Generation Influences
- Spiritual Deception: Can You Be Deceived?
We also offer programs and consultation on issues of race and racial reconciliation. If you have a specific cultural issue you want researched or addressed, our staff will be glad to work with you to accommodate your need.
Our staff is available to provide more information about our program presentations and excellent resources. More...